Thanks for wanting to get in touch with me 🙂 Due to a high volume of emails, here are some important things to take into consideration before filling out the form below or getting in touch.
By filling out the form below, you agree to the following terms. Please only get in touch for things the following.
Here is what I can help you with:
- Orienting you towards adapted free Ecwid resources on my YouTube channel and on my blog
- Orienting you towards adapted paid Ecwid eCommerce resources in my online store
- Assisting you with any questions you may have with regards to any product you may have purchased in my online store
Please do not use the contact form below for the following:
Here is what I can not help you with:
- Development / Programming: I am not a developper. If you need development, feel free to request a quote from Ecwid directly, or contact me below, I can put you in touch with other developper Ecwid experts. Development and programming includes the following: payment gateway development, dropshipping connection development, and anything that has to do with the Ecwid API. Please keep in mind that development comes at a cost, and I will not be able to put you in touch with a resource offering free development (please do not contact me if this is what you are looking for).
- Ecwid eCommerce Support Questions: I do not work for Ecwid eCommerce and I am sure you understand that, as enthusiastic as I am about the product, I am not a customer support agent and am not paid to provide free phone or email customer support. If you require assistance with store setup, or further assistance with Ecwid, feel free to check out Ecwid’s support site or to contact them directly. If you have a free plan, you can contact them by email, if you have a Venture plan you have access to email and live chat, and for those with a business plan or higher you can also book a (free) call with an Ecwid agent. Please keep in mind that due to the current global situation (Covid-19) Ecwid is experiencing a higher volume of customer support tickets and it may take a bit longer than usual for them to get back to you. Just be patient 🙂
If you are looking for free services, check out the following:
- Daniella.io YouTube channel
- Daniella.io Blog
- Ecwid’s Customer Support Site
- Ecwid’s YouTube channel
- Ecwid’s Blog
If you are willing to spend some money to save time, check out my:
The following emails will not receive an answer on my part:
- Any type of affiliate offer (I am not interested)
- Any type of marketing offers (I am not interested)
- Any type of spam will be blocked and reported if possible
Be sure to read the above paragraphs, and the terms and conditions below before getting in touch. Thanks for your understanding 🙂
Daniella.io does not provide legal, financial, business or tax advice and does not create a client relationship. Results mentioned are not typical and we do not promise or guarantee your success. eCommerce businesses fail because they require hard work, dedication and skill among other things. For legal, financial, business, or tax advice, and making business decisions, please consult a licensed professional in your jurisdiction. Consult our Policies in the footer of this website for more information. Daniella.io is a participant in affiliate programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to their sites and is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies.