“Daniella, I spent $10,000 on a website and online store that I cannot edit or update myself. I’ve become a slave to a web agency”I have heard too many people say this to me
I have heard that so many times! Daniella, “I spent 10k on a website that I cannot edit or update myself.” Maybe in the 1990’s that was still acceptable, but twenty/thirty years later the internet has completely changed! You can make an online store quickly and easily for a low cost TODAY and that’s exactly what I teach in this course.
Gain Your Online IndependenceUpdate and manage your eCommerce on your own
Most owners of small and medium-sized businesses just want to be able to get online quickly and easily without the hassle of back-and-forth discussion with an agency to update their prices, products and listings. Having control over your online store can allow you to cut out the middle-man and save time and money.
Build, Design, Sell, Excel 🚀
- Learn Step-by-Step How to
- Set Up A Beautiful Website Like a Pro: Quickly & Easily
- Collect Money Via Your Website
- Connect to High Traffic Platforms: FB, IG, Amazon, eBay
- Get Actionable Ideas on How to
- Boost Targeted Traffic
- Generate Your First Sales
- Optimize Using Analytics, Reporting and 3rd Party Apps
Following the steps in the course, you will learn how to create your store and get it up and running within one day (approximately six hours). Here are some advantages of getting the course:
- Avoid the need for a web agency
- Train employees using the course
- Edit/update/change your website whenever you want
- Put your money in marketing instead of creating your site
With a background in teaching and over 10 years of eCommerce experience, the goal of this course is to share how to build an eCommerce site quickly and easily at a low cost.
Includes a Bundle of Resources
Not only will you receive my Ecwid eCommerce Power Course, you will also receive the Ecwid eCommerce eBooks from my online store as well as 5 bonus videos and consultation content. This comes to a combined value of well over $800!
See The Course Contents
Click on the items in the table below to view the entire course outline. The course is divided into 10 sections and contains 60 videos and a ton of bonus content!
Welcome & Introduction
- 8 Reasons Ecwid Is Awesome & Might Be Right For You Have you heard about Ecwid and wonder if it’s right for you? In this video, we discuss 8 reasons Ecwid is awesome and why it might be a good fit for your business needs.
- Course Overview – What You’ll Learn In This Course An in-depth overview of what this course covers.
- Understanding Ecwid – 2 Foundational Aspects: In this video, we discuss the 2 foundational aspects of Ecwid. An Ecwid Guided Tour – Behind The Scenes: In this video, I provide a guided tour of the Ecwid backend and front end.
- First Steps / Next Steps – Getting Started Quickly: In this video, we discuss the next steps you should take to get up and building quickly.
1. Setting Up Your Ecwid Store Like A Pro : Quickly & Easily
- Introduction To Ecwid Setup: In this video, we walk through an overview of how we will set up Ecwid.
- Diving Deep Into Settings Part 1: Creating Your Ecwid Account & Seller Control Panel Overview: In this video, we walk through how to create your Ecwid account and provide an overview of the Seller Control Panel.
- Diving Deep Into Settings Part 2: General Tab & Regional Settings: In this video, we will dive deep into Ecwid’s general and regional settings.
- Diving Deep Into Settings Part 3: Cart & Checkout: In this video, we will dive deep into Ecwid’s cart and checkout settings.
- Diving Deep Into Settings Part 4: Legal Pages & Tracking and Analytics: In this video, we will dive deep into Ecwid’s tracking and analytics configurations.
- Diving Deep Into Settings Part 5: Tax Setup: In this video, we will dive deep into Ecwid’s tax settings.
- Diving Deep Into Settings Part 6: Mail & Invoice Settings: In this video, we will dive deep into Ecwid’s shipping and pickup settings
- Other Setup Options: In this video, we will quickly review other setup options that will be covered in the future.
- Insider Secrets – 4 Tips to Consider When Setting Up Ecwid: In this video, I share 4 insider tips to consider when setting up Ecwid, especially in the cart section.
2. Setting Up Your Categories & Products In Ecwid
- An Introduction To Ecwid Products: In this video we give an introduction to setting up products in your Ecwid site.
- Category Set-up Guided Tour: In this video, we provide a general overview of the steps necessary to create categories.
- Adding Products (Part One) | General Tab: In this video, we show how to create a product (General tab)
- Adding Products (Part Two) | Product Options: In this video, we show how to create a product (Other tabs)
- Adding Products (Part Three) | Attributes, Gallery, Files, Taxes & Shipping, SEO…: In this video, we show how to create a product (Other tabs)
- 4 Important Insider Secrets Related To Products: In this video, we discuss 4 important insider secrets related to product strategies on Ecwid.
- Bonus Gift: Cross-Selling, Upselling & Downselling eBook
3. Diving Deep Into Ecwid Store Design
- An Introduction To Ecwid Store Design: In this video, we give an introduction to designing your Ecwid store.
- Ecwid Store Design Panel: In this video, we discuss how to design your Ecwid store.
- Digging Deeper: Full Customization With CSS Codes: In this video, we discuss how to fully customize your Ecwid store using Ecwid CSS codes.
- Bonus Gift : +110 Ecwid CSS Codes eBook
4. Getting Paid: Payment Options For Your Ecwid Store & The Buyer Journey
- An Introduction To Payment Options: In this video we provide an overview to payment options on Ecwid.
- Setting Up Payment Methods in Ecwid: In this video, we the flow of payments from the customer to you depending on the various payment methods you install.
- Exactly When And How You Get Paid When Customers Purchase: In this video, we will have a look at the buyer journey.
5. Building Your Empire : Starter Site Build
- Site Build Video 1 | Starter Site Overview: In this video, I explain why the Ecwid Starter Site exists and who may need it.
- Site Build Video 2 | Starter Site Setup: In this video, I demonstrate how to make your Ecwid website if you do not already have a site.
- Site Build Video 3 | Starter Site Design: In this video, I walk you through designing your Starter Site.
- Site Build Video 4 | Setting Up Your Customer Domain Name: In this video, we walk through the process of setting up your custom domain name and connecting it to your Ecwid Starter Site.
- 3 Starter Site Insider Tips: In this video, I provide 3 key Starter Site insider tips with regards to the Ecwid Starter Site.
- The Ideal CMS | A Business Consultation: In this final video, I provide alternatives to Ecwid’s Starter Site.
- Bonus Gift: Consultation | The Ideal Website Platform (CMS) to Host Your Ecwid Store (If the Ecwid Starter Site is Not Enough)
6. Connecting to High Traffic Platforms: Social Media, Sales Channels & Websites
- Introduction To Social Media & Omnichannel Selling With Ecwid: In this video, we give an introduction to Social Media Marketing integration.
- Social Media Integrations | Understanding The Massive Value Of Facebook & Instagram For Social Traffic: In this video, we give information related to site traffic – and the benefits of Facebook and Instagram.
- Social Media Integrations | Facebook Integration: In this video, we discuss using Instagram and Hashtags on your Ecwid site.
- Social Media Integrations | Instagram Shopping Integration: In this video, we discuss using Instagram and Hashtags on your Ecwid site.
- Platform Integrations | Ecwid With eBay & Amazon: In this video, we discuss integrating with eBay and Amazon.
- The Power of Ecwid | Integrating (Almost) Any Website: In this video, I explain why Ecwid is so powerful in how it can integrate any website.
- Adding Your Ecwid Store to WordPress: This video demonstrates how to add your Ecwid store to WordPress.
- Adding Your Ecwid Store to WIX: This video demonstrates how to add your Ecwid store to Wix.
- Adding Your Ecwid Store to Weebly: This video demonstrates how to add your Ecwid store to Weebly.
- Adding Your Ecwid Store to any Website: This video demonstrates how to add your Ecwid store to any website
7. Using the Ecwid App Marketplace to Expand Your Store’s Functionality
- A Guided Tour Of The App Marketplace: In this video, we give a guided tour of the Ecwid App Marketplace.
- 7 Free Apps to Consider Adding To Your Ecwid Website: In this video, we discuss 7 apps every Ecwid site builder should consider installing.
- 7 Paid Apps to Consider Adding To Your Ecwid Website: In this video, we discuss 6 apps every Ecwid site builder should consider installing.
8. Boosting Targeted Traffic to Your New Online Store & Maximize Profit Day ONE
- Setting Up Google Search Console: This video demonstrates how to declare your site to Google so it gets indexed quickly.
- 10 Actionable Insider Tips on How to Get Targeted Traffic to your Store Day 1: In this video, we discuss 10 actionable ways to get targeted traffic to your new Ecwid store Day 1.
- 10 Actionable Insider Tips to Increase Sales Day 1: In this video, we discuss 10 actionable ways to increase your eCommerce sales store Day 1.
- Bonus Gift : 30 Actionable Ways to Increase Your eCommerce Revenue eBook
9. Managing Sales & Customer Orders
- Introduction: This video introduces the module on Managing Sales & Customer Orders.
- Automations: In this video, we discuss 10 actionable ways to increase your eCommerce sales store Day 1.
- Manual Tasks: In this video, we discuss manual tasks you will have to carry out to manage orders in Ecwid.
10. Optimizing Using Analytics, Reporting & 3rd Party Apps
- Evaluating The 3rd Party Analytics Apps: In this video, we discuss s 3rd party analytics apps.
- Setting Up Google Analytics With Ecwid: In this video, I demonstrate how to set up Google Analytics to help you understand what’s happening in your Ecwid store.
- Turning A Google Analytics Report Into Actionable Business Insights: In this video, we discuss a couple of ways how to take a Google Analytics report and turn it into actionable business insights.
Bonus Gifts & Content
- Bonus Gift: +110 Ecwid CSS Codes eBook
- Bonus Gift: Cross-Selling, Upselling & Downselling eBook
- Bonus Gift: 40 Actionable Ways to Increase Your eCommerce Revenue eBook
- Bonus Gift: 15 Ways to Improve Customer Experience eBook
- Bonus Gift: Consultation | The Ideal Website Platform (CMS) to Host Your Ecwid Store (If the Ecwid Starter Site is Not Enough)
- Point Of Sale (POS) Review In this bonus video we have a look at the Point-Of-Sale (POS) integrations available with Ecwid.
- Using the Ecwid Mobile App In this bonus video we walk through the Ecwid mobile app so you can manage your store and sales on the go.
- Translating Your Ecwid Store In this bonus video we walk through translating your Ecwid store to make it multilingual.
- Getting Your Own Mobile App In this bonus video we review an incredible feature in the Unlimited plan: Your own personal app.
- How to Add Your Business to Google Maps In this bonus video we have a look at adding your business to Google Maps.
The Last Lecture – What’s Next
- Conclusion & Next Steps: In this video I offer my support as you work on your Ecwid site!
Please read the Course FAQ below before making a purchase. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch via the contact page before ordering: https://daniella.io/contact/
Who is the Course For?
This course is ideal for small and medium-sized business owners who want to be able create and manage their online store on their own. This course may be useful to you if you would like to setup Ecwid eCommerce quickly and easily. It can be great for marketers who would like to expand their offers and provide eCommerce services. It ca be great for non-profits who would like to learn how to create an online store for a low cost.
However, do not take this course if you’re a developer looking for technical details about Ecwid (ie. API info). And do not take this course if you are an individual looking for a “get rich quick” scheme.
What Happens After I Place my Order?
A couple seconds after your order is placed, you will receive an email containing all the course content. This includes access to 60 videos that contain the course and all bonus materials including eBooks. You can download them to your computer by clicking on the links. Take note that the links expire after 48h or after 2 downloads. If you are having issues downloading the course after receiving it, please fill in our contact form https://daniella.io/contact/ for assistance.
What Will I Receive?
You Will Receive the Following:
- Access to 60 videos in a clear, easy to follow videos. This list of videos will also be quickly accessible to you via a PDF document that organizes the course content.
- 4 eBooks
- A Wix vs WordPress .pdf
- Bonus video content
How Much Does The Course Cost?
The course is $297 United States Dollars (USD)
Is This a Recurring or One Time Payment?
This is a one time payment 🙂 You will only be charged once to have access to the course as long as it is available.
How Long Can I Access The Course For?
We offer “lifetime access”. The term “lifetime access” will end when the course is discontinued. “Lifetime access” does not mean your lifetime, but the lifetime of the course.
What Payment Methods Are Accepted?
You can pay via PayPal or Stripe (Credit Card). The checkout process is simple and managed by an Ecwid store of course!
I am a Complete Beginner, is That a Problem?
This course has beginners in mind and the entire first part of the course (1 to 5) is very beginner oriented with basic and in-depth store setup. The second part of the course (6 to 10) contains details about more advanced features. So both beginners and advanced eCommerce users can find value in this course.
English is Not my Native Language, is That a Problem?
I grew up in language immersion situations and have a teaching degree. I am also very aware that my audience is international and may be composed of second language learners. That is why I made sure the course is at a comfortable pace and can be understood by non-native English speakers. The course is also very demonstrative, us being in the Ecwid backed most of the time. So English not being your native language should not be a problem. However, there are no subtitles.
Do You Accept Refunds?
Refunds are not accepted on any downloadable products including eBooks and this course. Since customers receive their order immediately after their purchase and it matches exactly what is stated on this sales page, refunds on digital goods are not accepted. Please do not purchase the course if you do not agree with this. Learn more in our Store Policy and reach out at https://daniella.io/contact/ if you have questions prior to, or after purchasing.
Can I Purchase the Course from Anywhere in the World?
The course is available internationally for download from our online store to everyone, except for residents of the Province of Quebec. Learn more in our Store Policy.
Am I Allowed to Share the Course With Other People?
You can share the course within your own business or organisation, so for example, you can use the course to train or support employees.
However, you are not allowed to share the course outside your organisation and members of your organisation are not allowed to share the course outside your organisation. This includes using the course to support customers, clients, or to assist other merchants. If it is discovered you have violated this rule by sharing the course outside your organization we will revoke your access to the course.
If you would like to refer the course to another merchant, feel free to get in touch with me after making your purchase. I have a small affiliate program available only for those who have purchased the course.
Is The Course by Ecwid eCommerce?
This course was created by Daniella.io to facilitate merchant’s learning and setup of the Ecwid eCommerce platform. This site and course is not a part of Ecwid or Ecwid Inc. Daniella does not work for Ecwid and is an independent Ecwid expert. The Ecwid eCommerce interface, software and logos are trademarks of Ecwid Inc.
Will I Need to Work With an Agency or Developer?
One of the course’s goals is to train merchants to create their online store independently so they do not need to spend huge budgets on creating their online store. The goal is to help merchants save time and money so they can focus on marketing their online store which can yield more ROI.
However, there is no guarantee you will not need to work with an agency or developer. If you require specific graphic elements (like a logo, icons, photos, etc) and/or if you require custom development (specific features, API connections to third party apps, etc), then you may need to work with a third party like an agency or developer, which will incur additional costs.
Do You Say What to Sell Online in Your Course?
No, this course does not tell listeners what to sell online. As a business owner, you are responsible for your own business decisions, notably what you decide to sell online, to whom and by what means. If you are looking for a course that tells you what to sell online, and especially if you are an individual looking for a get rich quick scheme, this course is not for you, don’t buy it.
Does This Course Teach How to Get Rich Quick?
This course is not a get rich quick scheme and does not address individuals looking for such materials. This course is made for small and medium sized businesses that have the goal of setting up an online store and does not promise any income whatsoever. If you are an individual looking to get rich quick, this course is not for you, don’t buy it.
What do You Guarantee?
We do not guarantee anything except that you will receive the full course described on this sales page after making your payment. We make absolutely no guarantee, expressed or implied, that by following the content available in the course you will make any money or improve current profits, as there are several factors and variables that come into play regarding any given business.
Any results mentioned are not typical and we do not promise or guarantee your success. eCommerce businesses fail because they require hard work, dedication and skill among other things. Results will depend in part, but not only, on the nature of the product, marketplace, strategies, business model, execution, implementation, and situations that are beyond your control. As with any business endeavour, you assume all risk related to investment and money based on your own discretion and at your own potential expense.
Can I Reach Out to You if I Have Questions?
Of Course! Just contact me via https://daniella.io/contact/