Would your Ecwid store be more likely to succeed by putting Daniella’s experience to work for you?
of Exclusive Content
To Boost Income
🥳 14 Brand New Videos Were Added in September 2020!
Do It Yourself For a Fraction of the Cost
I have heard it so many times! Daniella, “I spent over $10,000 on a website that I cannot edit or update myself.” Without knowing, these business small and medium-sized owners became dependant on web agencies. Most often, they paid a high ticket price for a website they could have made themselves for less than 10% of the cost!
“Daniella, I spent over $10,000 on a website and online store that I cannot edit or update myself.”Too many small/medium-sized business owners have said this to me
Here are some of the stories I have heard from clients and other business owners over the years:
- Spent $10,000+ on a website that they cannot update or edit
- Spending $60/h to $120+/h to update product photos and descriptions
- Spent hundreds of dollars on up-sold services they did not need (ex. SEO)
Maybe in the late 1990’s and early 2000’s it was still “acceptable” to pay a high ticket cost for a website and online store, but twenty/thirty years later eCommerce has very much evolved! As have consumer trends and expectations with regards to online and omnichannel commerce. You can do it yourself following this course:
The goal of this course is to get you selling online faster, better and cheaper! You can make a professional online store quickly and easily for a low cost TODAY and that’s exactly what I teach in this course.
Even if this course only saves you a couple hundred Dollars or gets you selling online one day sooner, your investment will have paid off.
Setup Your eCommerce in One Day
Most owners of small and medium-sized businesses just want to be able to get online quickly and easily without the hassle and costs associated with back-and-forth discussions with a web agency to update their prices, products and listings.
Avoid the Middle Man, Save Time & Money!Cut back on the headaches and stress by doing it yourself
Following the steps in the course, you will create your store and get it up and running within one day (approximately six hours, however depending on your skill level and number of products). Having control over your online store can allow you to avoid the middle-man and save time and money.
Why Not Just Watch YouTube?
Of course, you could just get started using Ecwid eCommerce and figure things out on your own, and you could also watch all my YouTube videos and try to put the pieces of the puzzle together. But you will most likely waste a lot of time searching for the right content through outdated videos on YouTube.
I initially created my YouTube channel to support the merchants I was working with one-on-one. But Ecwid has very much changed and improved since I made some of those initial videos. And more importantly, after working with so many merchants, I have built a clear method to successfully create an eCommerce store much faster, much better, and much cheaper.
6 Hours of Exclusive Content in One Well-Organized, Easy-to-Follow PackageThis course is better organized and contains tips that are not public
This course contains all my experience creating over 100 Ecwid stores for a variety of retail merchants in one easy to follow bundle. It also contains exclusive content I do not share on my public YouTube channel, from specific tutorials and best practices to my ninja tips and secrets in a very organized, step-by-step, easy to follow course!
Return on Investment For Business Owners
Even if you are already using Ecwid, already have a website or if you are a complete beginner and just getting started, this course can be useful for you.
Without our eCommerce site, we would have missed out on over 1,000 orders since the mandatory brick-and-mortar store closures in our area due to Covid-19.Marc R. from MysTea
Results mentioned not typical, and your business is not guaranteed to succeed. Creating a business requires hard work, time, and skill.
Includes a Bundle of Useful Bonus Resources!
There are No Up-Sells in this Course!You get all my top Ecwid eCommerce resources in one bundle
Not only will you receive my Ecwid eCommerce Power Course, you will also receive the Ecwid eCommerce eBooks from my online store including:
- 40 Actionable Ways to Increase Your eCommerce Revenue eBook
- 15 Ways to Improve Customer Experience eBook
- +110 Ecwid CSS Codes to Design Your Store to Match Your Brand
As well as 5 bonus videos and a consultation cheat sheet! This comes to a combined value of well over $800! Get the full package for a fraction of the cost!
60 Step-By-Step Clearly Organized Tutorial Videos
The course is divided into 10 sections and contains 60 easy to follow, ad-free tutorial videos, and a ton of bonus content! I put this course together after selling online for 10+ years, talking and working directly with numerous SMB owners, and after creating so many Ecwid stores! The course contains the exact process I follow when creating an online store for a merchant. Watch the course introductions in each section below.
Welcome & Introduction
- 8 Reasons Ecwid Is Awesome & Might Be Right For You Have you heard about Ecwid and wonder if it’s right for you? In this video, we discuss 8 reasons Ecwid is awesome and why it might be a good fit for your business needs
- Course Overview – An in-depth overview of what this course covers
- Understanding Ecwid – 2 Foundational Aspects: In this video, we discuss the 2 foundational aspects of Ecwid. An Ecwid Guided Tour – Behind The Scenes: In this video, I provide a guided tour of the Ecwid backend and front end
- First Steps / Next Steps – Getting Started Quickly: In this video, we discuss the next steps you should take to get up and building quickly
1. Setting Up Your Ecwid Store Like A Pro : Quickly & Easily
- Introduction To Ecwid Setup: In this video, we walk through an overview of how we will set up Ecwid
- Diving Deep Into Settings Part 1: Creating Your Ecwid Account & Seller Control Panel Overview: In this video, we walk through how to create your Ecwid account and provide an overview of the Seller Control Panel
- Diving Deep Into Settings Part 2: General Tab & Regional Settings: In this video, we will dive deep into Ecwid’s general and regional settings
- Diving Deep Into Settings Part 3: Cart & Checkout: In this video, we will dive deep into Ecwid’s cart and checkout settings
My 10+ years of eCommerce experience is all over this course, but I definitely am a “nerd” for the Cart & Checkout section of Ecwid! It is generally underused by merchants who do not see the value in activating these features – because they don’t know what they do! But they can offer so many excellent benefits! I cover the cart and checkout options and their hidden opportunities in detail in this section of the course! Ps. I have never shared this info on YouTube 🙂
- Diving Deep Into Settings Part 4: Legal Pages & Tracking and Analytics: In this video, we will dive deep into Ecwid’s tracking and analytics configurations
- Diving Deep Into Settings Part 5: Tax Setup: In this video, we will dive deep into Ecwid’s tax settings
- Diving Deep Into Settings Part 6: Mail & Invoice Settings: In this video, we will dive deep into Ecwid’s shipping and pickup settings
- Other Setup Options: In this video, we will quickly review other setup options that will be covered in the future
- Insider Secrets – 4 Tips to Consider When Setting Up Ecwid: In this video, I share 4 insider tips to consider when setting up Ecwid, especially in the cart section
2. Setting Up Your Categories & Products In Ecwid
- An Introduction To Ecwid Products: In this video we give an introduction to setting up products in your Ecwid site
- Category Set-up Guided Tour: In this video, we provide a general overview of the steps necessary to create categories
- Adding Products (Part One) | General Tab: In this video, we show how to create a product (General tab)
- Adding Products (Part Two) | Product Options: In this video, we show how to create a product (Other tabs)
I love Ecwid product options! There are so many impressive things you can do with them, either to boost income or improve customer experience. I cover a number of them in this section, and in the “40 Ways to Increase Your eCommerce Revenue eBook” that comes with the course.
- Adding Products (Part Three) | Attributes, Gallery, Files, Taxes & Shipping, SEO…: In this video, we show how to create a product (Other tabs)
- 4 Important Insider Secrets Related To Products: In this video, we discuss 4 important insider secrets related to product strategies on Ecwid
- Bonus Gift: Cross-Selling, Upselling & Downselling eBook
3. Diving Deep Into Ecwid Store Design
- An Introduction To Ecwid Store Design: In this video, we give an introduction to designing your Ecwid store
- Ecwid Store Design Panel: In this video, we discuss how to design your Ecwid store
- Digging Deeper: Full Customization With CSS Codes: In this video, we discuss how to fully customize your Ecwid store using Ecwid CSS codes
- Bonus Gift : +110 Ecwid CSS Codes eBook
Ecwid store design can be tricky, but this course really provides a lot of guidance on how to customize your Ecwid store to match your brand 🎨
4. Getting Paid: Payment Options For Your Ecwid Store & The Buyer Journey
- An Introduction To Payment Options: In this video we provide an overview to payment options on Ecwid
- Setting Up Payment Methods in Ecwid: In this video, we the flow of payments from the customer to you depending on the various payment methods you install
- Exactly When And How You Get Paid When Customers Purchase: In this video, we will have a look at the buyer journey
5. Building Your Empire : Starter Site Build
- Site Build Video 1 | Starter Site Overview: In this video, I explain why the Ecwid Starter Site exists and who may need it
- Site Build Video 2 | Starter Site Setup: In this video, I demonstrate how to make your Ecwid website if you do not already have a site
- Site Build Video 3 | Starter Site Design: In this video, I walk you through designing your Starter Site
- Site Build Video 4 | Setting Up Your Customer Domain Name: In this video, we walk through the process of setting up your custom domain name and connecting it to your Ecwid Starter Site
- 3 Starter Site Insider Tips: In this video, I provide 3 key Starter Site insider tips with regards to the Ecwid Starter Site
- The Ideal CMS | A Business Consultation: In this final video, I provide alternatives to Ecwid’s Starter Site
- Bonus Gift: Consultation | The Ideal Website Platform (CMS) to Host Your Ecwid Store (If the Ecwid Starter Site is Not Enough)
The Ecwid Starter Site (now the Instant Site) is amazing for anyone who does not yet have a website! However, if you already have a website, you can still add Ecwid to your existing site! We cover both scenarios in detail in this course, leaving no one in the dark!
6. Connecting to High Traffic Platforms: Social Media, Sales Channels & Websites
- Introduction To Social Media & Omnichannel Selling With Ecwid: In this video, we give an introduction to Social Media Marketing integration
- Social Media Integrations | Understanding The Massive Value Of Facebook & Instagram For Social Traffic: In this video, we give information related to site traffic – and the benefits of Facebook and Instagram
- Social Media Integrations | Facebook Integration: In this video, we discuss using Instagram and Hashtags on your Ecwid site
- Social Media Integrations | Instagram Shopping Integration: In this video, we discuss using Instagram and Hashtags on your Ecwid site
Social eCommerce is a huge opportunity right now and we cover it in detail in this section!
- Platform Integrations | Ecwid With eBay & Amazon: In this video, we discuss integrating with eBay and Amazon
- The Power of Ecwid | Integrating (Almost) Any Website: In this video, I explain why Ecwid is so powerful in how it can integrate any website
- Adding Your Ecwid Store to WordPress: This video demonstrates how to add your Ecwid store to WordPress
- Adding Your Ecwid Store to WIX: This video demonstrates how to add your Ecwid store to Wix
- Adding Your Ecwid Store to Weebly: This video demonstrates how to add your Ecwid store to Weebly
- Adding Your Ecwid Store to any Website: This video demonstrates how to add your Ecwid store to any website
7. Using the Ecwid App Marketplace to Expand Your Store’s Functionality
- A Guided Tour Of The App Marketplace: In this video, we give a guided tour of the Ecwid App Marketplace
- 7 Free Apps to Consider Adding To Your Ecwid Website: In this video, we discuss 7 apps every Ecwid site builder should consider installing
- 7 Paid Apps to Consider Adding To Your Ecwid Website: In this video, we discuss 6 apps every Ecwid site builder should consider installing
Ecwid apps really can take your store to the next level! I talk about my favourite apps in this section of the course and how they can help businesses boost their income or provide better customer service.
8. Boosting Targeted Traffic to Your New Online Store & Maximize Profit Day ONE
- Setting Up Google Search Console: This video demonstrates how to declare your site to Google so it gets indexed quickly
- 10 Actionable Insider Tips on How to Get Targeted Traffic to your Store Day 1: In this video, we discuss 10 actionable ways to get targeted traffic to your new Ecwid store Day 1
- 10 Actionable Insider Tips to Increase Sales Day 1: In this video, we discuss 10 actionable ways to increase your eCommerce sales store Day 1
- Bonus Gift : 30 Actionable Ways to Increase Your eCommerce Revenue eBook
9. Managing Sales & Customer Orders
- Introduction: This video introduces the module on Managing Sales & Customer Orders
- Automations: In this video, we discuss 10 actionable ways to increase your eCommerce sales store Day 1
- Manual Tasks: In this video, we discuss manual tasks you will have to carry out to manage orders in Ecwid
This section is all about improving operations for better eCommerce sales management. Your online store is supposed to make money, not be an extra cost. We discuss this here.
10. Optimizing Using Analytics, Reporting & 3rd Party Apps
- Evaluating The 3rd Party Analytics Apps: In this video, we discuss s 3rd party analytics apps
- Setting Up Google Analytics With Ecwid: In this video, I demonstrate how to set up Google Analytics to help you understand what’s happening in your Ecwid store
- Turning A Google Analytics Report Into Actionable Business Insights: In this video, we discuss a couple of ways how to take a Google Analytics report and turn it into actionable business insights
14 New 2020 Course Update Videos !
These are brand new videos that were added at no extra cost!
- Unleashing The Power of Ecwid eCommerce to Continue Selling During Covid-19: In this video we have a look at the features offered by Ecwid that you can use to continue selling online during Covid 19 [I will not provide such in-depth tutorials on my public YouTube channel]
- Honest Review of the New MailChimp Integration: In this video I provide my feedback on the new MailChimp integration and also provide an alternative [I will not review this on my public YouTube channel]
- Exactly What to Do Before Applying to Instagram Shopping: In this video we have an in-depth look at how to avoid getting disapproved for Instagram shopping with actionable best practices and tips.
- New Automated Marketing Emails: In this video we have a look at the new automated marketing emails available in Ecwid and how they can help your business [I will not review this on my public YouTube channel]
- New Instant Site Design Features: In this video we have a look at new instant site (former Starter Site) design features available with Ecwid and how they can really help your store stand out.
- New Multilingual Features for Full Store Translations: In this video we have a look at multilingual features available with Ecwid to truly translate your entire Ecwid store to any language you want.
- New Order Management Options: In this video we have a look at new order management options and how they can save your business time [I will not review this on my public YouTube channel]
- New GDPR Configurations: In this video we have a look at GDPR features available with Ecwid that can help your store with GDPR compliance [I will not review this on my public YouTube channel]
- New Tracking & Analytics Options: In this video we have a look at new tracking and analytics options available in Ecwid and how they can be used to boost sales [I will not review this on my public YouTube channel]
- Other Cool Ecwid Updates: In this video we have a look at other cool updates that have come out since this course launched and how you can use them for your business.
- Opportunity Review – Drop-shipping as a Complementary Business Model: In this video we have a look at what drop-shipping is and how it can possibly be a complementary business model for some
- Opportunity Review – Print-on-Demand as a Complementary Business Model: In this video we have a look at what print-on-demand is and how it can possibly be a complementary business model for some
- Opportunity Review – Blogging for Traffic Following the Project 24 Method: This video is all about generating traffic via blogging. It’s tough when you want to blog but don’t know how to do it to get more traffic and ultimately more sales. This video provides information about the method I follow for successful eCommerce blogging
- Opportunity Review – eCommerce Chatbots: In this video we have a look at what chatbots are and how they can be useful for eCommerce merchants to generate sales
Bonus Gifts & Content
- Bonus Gift: +110 Ecwid CSS Codes eBook
- Bonus Gift: Cross-Selling, Upselling & Downselling eBook
- Bonus Gift: 40 Actionable Ways to Increase Your eCommerce Revenue eBook
- Bonus Gift: 15 Ways to Improve Customer Experience eBook
- Bonus Gift: Consultation | The Ideal Website Platform (CMS) to Host Your Ecwid Store (If the Ecwid Starter Site is Not Enough)
- Point Of Sale (POS) Review In this bonus video we have a look at the Point-Of-Sale (POS) integrations available with Ecwid.
- Using the Ecwid Mobile App In this bonus video we walk through the Ecwid mobile app so you can manage your store and sales on the go.
- Translating Your Ecwid Store In this bonus video we walk through translating your Ecwid store to make it multilingual.
- Getting Your Own Mobile App In this bonus video we review an incredible feature in the Unlimited plan: Your own personal mobile application
- How to Add Your Business to Google Maps In this bonus video we have a look at adding your business to Google Maps
Wow so many extras!! 😳
The Last Lecture – What’s Next
- Conclusion & Next Steps: In this video I conclude the course
Exactly What Merchants Need
- Set Up and Design a Beautiful Website Like a Pro
- Connect to High Traffic Marketplaces Like Amazon & eBay
- Use Social eCommerce to Boost Sales With Instagram Shopping
- Gain More Traffic to Your eCommerce Store
- Generate Your First Sales
- Maximize Your Sales Using Ecwid Features
Money Saving & Revenue Increasing Tips
- Drastically reduce website creation costs (vs working with a developer)
- Over 40 tips on how to boost eCommerce revenue using Ecwid features
- Continue selling online despite retail store closures (due to Covid)
Why Business Owners Need This Course
The curent global situation is not easy, especially for retail merchants. If your brick and mortar store has closed, there is still a chance for you to continue to keep business operations moving by selling online. My techniques have helped many merchants successfully setup their eCommerce stores and get started selling online, including the one below.
If we have continued to be so successful and perform well during Covid-19, it is thanks our eCommerce store and our online independence! Thank you Daniella for teaching us!Marc R. from MysTea
Gain Your eCommerce IndependenceUpdate and manage your eCommerce on your own
Save Time & Money
- Avoid the need for a web agency to create their online store
- Train their employees using the course and save time
- Edit/update/change their website whenever they want
- Maximize Ecwid features to boost their income
Thanks to Ecwid, Benefit From
- Ongoing customer support from Ecwid eCommerce
- Ongoing eCommerce platform security and maintenance
- Ongoing eCommerce updates, new features and development
With my background in teaching and over 10 years of eCommerce experience, the goal of this course is to share how to build an online store quickly and easily at a low cost, saving merchants time and money in the short and long term.
Feedback About Daniella.io
If you have decided Ecwid is the right eCommerce solution for your business, you are in the right place. With a background in teaching and over 10 years of eCommerce experience, every week I release Ecwid tutorial videos on my YouTube channel, with insider tips, techniques, and hard-won lessons acquired by my clients and myself when it comes to building an online store quickly and easily. This course contains everything I know and tips I have never shared on YouTube in an easy to follow, clear concise format!
Please read the Course FAQ below before making a purchase. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch via the contact page before ordering: https://daniella.io/contact/
Who is the Course For?
- This course is ideal for small and medium-sized business owners who want to be able create and manage their online store on their own, especially those in retail or restaurant sectors.
- If you already have a website and want to add eCommerce this course can be very helpful!
- This course may be useful to you are currently using Ecwid and would like to improve your setup, store design, traffic and sales
- It can be great for internet marketers or agencies that would like to expand their offers and provide eCommerce services.
- It ca be great for non-profits who would like to create an online store for a low cost.
This course will especially provide value to those who are self taught or self learners. If you like to have control over their business operations, if you are willing to put in the work, if you want to save time and money, if you would like to manage your eCommerce independently, you will love this course.
However, do not take this course if you’re a developer looking for technical details about Ecwid (ie. API info). And do not take this course if you are an individual looking for a “get rich quick” scheme.
What Happens After I Place my Order?
A couple seconds after your order is placed, you will receive an email containing all the course content. This includes access to 60 videos that contain the course and all bonus materials including eBooks. You can download them to your computer by clicking on the links. Take note that the links expire after 48h or after 2 downloads. If you are having issues downloading the course after receiving it, please fill in our contact form https://daniella.io/contact/ for assistance.
What Will I Receive?
You Will Receive the Following:
- Access to 60 step-by-step tutorial videos
- 4 eBooks with tips for Ecwid users
- 1 Wix vs WordPress comparison .pdf
- Bonus video content
How Much Does The Course Cost?
The course is $297 United States Dollars (USD)
Are There Ads On or In The Videos in The Course?
No, the course is ad-free. So contrary to my YouTube channel, there are no ads on the videos in this course. If ever there are, just let me know I will be sure to disable them.
Do You Up-Sell Your Other Products in This Course?
No, this course contains all my Ecwid eCommerce resources, I have nothing else for sale. I do talk about other courses (notably Project 24 by Income School) and third party apps that can help merchants further customize their online store to meet their business needs, or take their learning further. But none of those courses or apps belong to me or are required to successfully get started selling online, which is what this course specifically aims to do.
Is This a Recurring or One Time Payment?
This is a one time payment 🙂 You will only be charged once to have access to the course as long as it is available.
How Long Can I Access The Course For?
We offer “lifetime access”. The term “lifetime access” will end when the course is discontinued. “Lifetime access” does not mean your lifetime, but the lifetime of the course.
What Payment Methods Are Accepted?
You can pay via PayPal or Stripe (Credit Card). The checkout process is simple and managed by an Ecwid store of course!
I am a Complete Beginner, is That a Problem?
This course has beginners in mind and the entire first part of the course (1 to 5) is very beginner oriented with basic and in-depth store setup. The second part of the course (6 to 10) contains details about more advanced features. So both beginners and advanced eCommerce users can find value in this course.
English is Not my Native Language, is That a Problem?
I grew up in language immersion situations, am bilingual, and have a teaching degree. I am also very aware that my audience is international and may be composed of second language learners. That is why I made sure the course is at a comfortable pace and can be understood by non-native English speakers. The course is also very demonstrative, us being in the Ecwid backed most of the time. So English not being your native language should not be a problem. However, there are no subtitles.
Do You Accept Refunds?
Refunds are not accepted on any downloadable products including eBooks and this course. Since customers receive their order immediately after their purchase and it matches exactly what is stated on this sales page, refunds on digital goods are not accepted. Please do not purchase the course if you do not agree with this. Learn more in our Store Policy and reach out at https://daniella.io/contact/ if you have questions prior to, or after purchasing.
Can I Purchase the Course from Anywhere in the World?
The course is available internationally for download from our online store to everyone, except for residents of the Province of Quebec. Learn more in our Store Policy.
Am I Allowed to Share the Course With Other People?
You can share the course within your own business or organisation, so for example, you can use the course to train or support employees.
However, you are not allowed to share the course outside your organisation and members of your organisation are not allowed to share the course outside your organisation. This includes using the course to support customers, clients, or to assist other merchants. If it is discovered you have violated this rule by sharing the course outside your organization we will revoke your access to the course.
If you would like to refer the course to another merchant, feel free to get in touch with me after making your purchase. I have a small affiliate program available only for those who have purchased the course.
Can I Purchase and Re-Sell Your Course for my Own Profit?
No. Please do not take this copyrighted content and re-uplaod it somewhere else on the internet for your own profit. If this happens and if necessary, legal measures will be taken.
Was This Course Made by Ecwid eCommerce?
No, this course was created by Daniella.io to facilitate merchant’s learning and setup of the Ecwid eCommerce platform. This site and course is not a part of Ecwid or Ecwid Inc. Daniella does not work for Ecwid and is an independent Ecwid expert. The Ecwid eCommerce interface, software and logos are trademarks of Ecwid Inc.
Will I Need to Work With an Agency or Developer?
One of the course’s goals is to train merchants to create their online store independently so they do not need to spend huge budgets on creating their online store. The goal is to help merchants save time and money so they can focus on marketing their online store which can yield more ROI.
However, there is no guarantee you will not need to work with an agency or developer. If you require specific graphic elements (like a logo, icons, photos, etc) and/or if you require custom development (specific features, API connections to third party apps, etc), then you may need to work with a third party like an agency or developer, which will incur additional costs.
Do You Provide Ongoing Support After I Purchase The Course?
I will gladly answer any questions you have in YouTube comments on the course (you can leave your questions in the course videos). I am also always available for any pre-sale questions and post-sale questions that have to do with accessing course content.
However, purchasing the course does not create a business relationship in any way, and does not include any ongoing customer support, advice (free or paid) or consultations.
But, as an Ecwid eCommerce user, you will have access to Ecwid eCommerce’s customer support team! If you have a free Ecwid account, you can reach them by email, for those with a Venture plan, you can use email or chat, and those with any higher plan can also book a phone consultation with Ecwid eCommerce. And that customer support is included in your Ecwid eCommerce plan.
Is This Course for Anyone Who Wants to Make Passive Income Online?
This course is specifically for small / medium sized businesses (generally considered businesses with less than 500 employees) that may even have physical locations like a brick and mortar store.
This course is not intended for individuals looking to make passive income online specifically. If you are looking for a passive income course we highly recommend Project 24 by Income School.
Do You Tell Us What to Sell Online in Your Course?
No, this course does not tell listeners what to sell online. As a business owner, you are responsible for your own business decisions, notably what you decide to sell online, to whom and by what means. If you are looking for a course that tells you what to sell online, and especially if you are an individual looking for a get rich quick scheme, this course is not for you, don’t buy it.
Does This Course Teach Dropshipping?
No, this course does not teach dropshipping. However, there is a free dropshipping course on my YouTube channel, but it is not a business model I recommend for a number of reasons explained in that course. Do not purchase this course if you are looking specifically for dropshipping content.
Does This Course Teach SEO?
This course talks a little bit about generating traffic via SEO means however, this is not an SEO course. If you are interested in an SEO course, we highly recommend Project 24 by Income School.
Does This Course Teach How to Get Rich Quick?
This course is not a get rich quick scheme and does not address individuals looking for such materials. This course is made for small and medium sized businesses that have the goal of setting up an online store and does not promise any income whatsoever. If you are an individual looking to get rich quick, this course is not for you, don’t buy it.
What do You Guarantee?
We do not guarantee anything except that you will receive the full course described on this sales page after making your payment. We make absolutely no guarantee, expressed or implied, that by following the content available in the course you will make any money or improve current profits, as there are several factors and variables that come into play regarding any given business.
Any results mentioned are not typical and we do not promise or guarantee your success. eCommerce businesses fail because they require hard work, dedication and skill among other things. Results will depend in part, but not only, on the nature of the product, marketplace, strategies, business model, execution, implementation, and situations that are beyond your control. As with any business endeavour, you assume all risk related to investment and money based on your own discretion and at your own potential expense.
Can I Reach Out to You if I Have Questions?
Of Course! Just contact me via https://daniella.io/contact/