Updated July 4th 2019
We updated this page on July 4th 2019 to clarify who we are, how to contact us, how we collect your data, your consent, our participation in affiliate programs and our lead generation program. We have also improved navigation on this page.
Terms & Conditions of Use
The following additional terms, which can be accessed from the footer of our site, will also apply to your use of our site:
- If you purchase goods or services from our site, the transaction will be covered by our Return Policy (below).
Information About Us
You can learn more about Daniella.io on this page: https://daniella.io/about
We may be contacted at email@example.com or by mail at the following address:
CP 201, J1H 5H8
We may update our site from time to time and change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our site or any content on it will be free from errors or omissions. Our site does not provide legal, financial or tax advice and does not create an attorney-client or client relationship. For legal, financial or tax advice, please contact an authorized professional in your area.
When you provide your Information to us, you consent to the collection, storage and use of your Information by us and third parties in accordance with the terms set out in this Policy.
Daniella.io is a participant in affiliate programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to their sites and is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies. There are no extra costs to you if you sign up to any service through an affiliate link
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
We recommend products and services through links on which we may receive a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through our links. In fact, we oftentimes negotiate a lower rate not available elsewhere. You will also be supporting our site, thank you.
We are the owners of the content on our site, and in the material published on it or distributed through our mailing list. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us.
Linking to Our Site
Limitation of Liability
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely and does not create an attorney/client relationship. You must obtain local, professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- If you are a business user, please note that, in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
No returns or refunds will be accepted on downloadable goods including eBooks, courses and articles.
May you have any questions or concerns on the quality of the content you receive, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We – Daniella.io – regard your privacy as important. Information we collect from you, where you choose to provide it to us, enables us to send you information about products and services in which you register an interest. By providing us with your information, you consent to us processing it for this purpose, as well as participating in our lead generation program if you are requesting services. By visiting our website, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
What Personal Data We Collect
Contact Forms & Purchases
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number.
We do not receive your credit card information directly as this is processed by third parties such as Paypal or Stripe (you can read more about these companies below). You may, however, visit our site anonymously by deactivating cookies in your web browser.
Google Analytics & Other Cookies
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Information from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any other website we operate or other services we provide. We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
Embedded Content from Other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Why we Collect Personal Data
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
- To provide you service, or put you in touch with a partner who can provide you service as requested by yourself
- By submitting your information via contact form, you consent to joining our lead generation program.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We Use the Following Cookies
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website or use a shopping cart.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Who We Share Your Data With
We share your data with the following service providers:
- Google Remarketing: We use Google’s Remarketing cookie to market products and services we think may be of interest to you. You may see our adverts on Google’s Display Advertising Network of partner websites and Google’s own search results pages. We aim to carefully select the products and services we remarket to you, and do so based on the pages you have visited on our website. To opt out of Google Remarketing, set your Google Ad Settings.
- Ecwid eCommerce: We use Ecwid eCommerce to process transactions on our website. You have the right to access your data, delete, edit, restrict certain data uses. On daniella.io/store, head over to Sign In and enter your account. You can update or delete your information there. If you require any assistance, please contact email@example.com. Learn more on this page.
- YouTube & YouTube Analytics: To provide you video content and improve your experience using our products. You can read the Youtube Privacy Guidelines here.
How Long We Retain Your Data
What rights you have over your data
Where we Send your Data
We may store your information in hard copy or electronic format, in storage facilities which we own and operate ourselves, or that are owned and operated by our service providers. It is possible that some of the information about you that we hold may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (’EEA’) which may not provide the same level of protection as within the EEA. It may also be processed by personnel operating outside the EEA who work for us, one of our service providers or someone else. Any such transfers of personal data outside the EEA will comply with the requirements of the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
How We Protect Your Data
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us.
We may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at the following address:
CP 201, J1H 5H8