Updated 14 June 2018
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
We recommend products and services through links on which we may receive a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through our links. In fact, we oftentimes negotiate a lower rate not available elsewhere. You will also be supporting our site, thank you. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it or distributed through our mailing list. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us.
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- If you are a business user, please note that, in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site (www.daniella.io) (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you contact us or sign up for any regular newsletter, information services, web forum or consultancy, search for a product, place an order on our site and when you report a problem with our site or otherwise contact us. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site, we may automatically collect the following information: technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including the date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, lengths of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, any phone number used to call our customer service number if you linked to our site from another website, the address of that website, and, if you linked to the site from a search engine, the address of that search engine and the search term you used.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any other website we operate or other services we provide. We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
- Information you give to us. We will use this information to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services you request from us, to notify you about changes to or to make suggestions and recommendations that may interest you about our range of products or services, or to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website or use a shopping cart.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Google Remarketing – we use Google’s Remarketing cookie to market products and services we think may be of interest to you. You may see our adverts on Google’s Display Advertising Network of partner websites and Google’s own search results pages. We aim to carefully select the products and services we remarket to you, and do so based on the pages you have visited on our website. To opt out of Google Remarketing, set your Google Ad Settings.
- Ecwid eCommerce and PayPal – We use Ecwid eCommerce and PayPal to process transactions on our website. You have the right to access your data, delete, edit, restrict certain data uses. On daniella.io/store, head over to Sign In and enter your account. You can update or delete your information there. If you require any assistance, please contact email@example.com. Learn more at https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000608449-General-Data-Protection-Regulation-GDPR-and-Ecwid-stores